Guide to admissions
Admissions to the International Business and Management programme
Applications are open electronically from 1st May 2022 to 31st August 2022. The applicant is required to include documents in PDF format as a mandatory attachment to the application form:
- Letter of motivation written in English.
- Officially authorised documents certifying the applicant's current or completed university study and the grades of the exams passed by the applicant, plus other professional activities at the applicant's discretion. The applicants who have studied abroad will submit documents required by Section 48, Paragraph 5 of the Act 111/1998 Coll. concerning universities (the Act)
- An officially authorized document certifying the highest level achieved of proficiency in English
Admission process - consists of judging al the written document (letter of motivation, certificates of previous study and professional activities, certificate of the highest proficiency in English achieved).
Under the University Act no. 111/1998, access to the admissions is conditioned by the payment of an admission fee in the amount of 28 EUR.
The documents submitted will be assessed by the admissions board. Based on this assessment, the Dean will decide about admission.
The admissions are governed by Art. 10 of Rules for Admissions
a) 1,950 EUR (50,700 CZK) per academic year for EU students;
b) 2,950 EUR (76,700 CZK) per academic year for non-EU students
Waiver of entry exam for the International Business and Management programme
Applicants for the follow-up master's programme, International Business and Management can get a waiver for the entry exam if they have successfully completed a bachelor programme offered by the Faculty of Business and Management receiving a bachelor degree in the academic year in which the admissions take place and meet the below conditions:
- The weighted grade point average of all exams passed in the three years is not greater than 1.9.
- The document of the grade point average will be provided by the FBM study department.
Applicants graduated from a bachelor programme offered by the Faculty of Business and Management who have submitted an application for the IBM programme and meet the grade point average condition do not have to submit any written documents.