Cooperation with the business sphere
Since its foundation, the BUT Faculty of Business and Management has been placing a strong emphasis on cooperation with the business sphere. An integral part of its major mission chosen being defined as targeted efforts in educating managers and entrepreneurs, is to enhance by its accredited bachelor, master, and doctoral programmes offered the expertise, abilities, and practical skill demanded by the present labour market. Thanks to their key competences improved, students have no problems finding good jobs after graduation and even during the study.
At present, the faculty is cooperating with over 90 partner entities in the Czech Republic and beyond.
Currently, the main areas of cooperation with the business sphere include:
- applied research (focusing on company management, financial aspects, information technology and security, digitalization, etc.);
- assignment of bachelor and master projects, doctoral and other dissertations;
- reviewing bachelor, master projects , doctoral and other dissertations;
- students at companies during on-the-job stays, practical trainings, and internships;
- consultancy and advisory programme (working on managerial problems such as business plan assessment, company potential evaluation);
- lifelong learning courses for company employees;
- MBA programme for further education of managers;
- specialized lectures, seminars, and workshops offered by practical experts;
- professional debate forums.