The International Business and Management (IBM) programme will prepare you to manage business activities in an international environment and teach you to critically analyse situations, evaluate them, and design strategic management solutions. You will be able to define assignments for team and interdisciplinary problem solving and lead intercultural teams in both multinational and national organisations and corporations. You will learn to identify, plan, organise, coordinate, perform, and review managerial professional activities in relation to research activities.
Come and join us! You will receive comprehensive training in managerial knowledge and professional skills of managing business activities and processes in English, which will increase your competencies and chances of successful employment in management positions of multinational and domestic organisations and corporations operating in an international environment.
We can critically apply the theory to practical cases of business management in an international environment.
1st year of study
- Management Information Systems (en)
- Applied Statistics (en)
- International Marketing (en)
- International Business (en)
- Strategic Management (en)
- International Finance (en)
- Strategic Brand Management (en)
- Global Business Environment (en)
- Intercultural Management (en)
- International Supply Chain Management (en)
- Risk Management (en)
- International Economics (en)