Summer Universities at Hochschule Osnabrück, Germany, in 2022
We would like to draw your attention to two of the Summer Universities held at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences in 2022 and would be happy to welcome your students. Please find more details below.
1. International Summer University (ISU)
Osnabrück Campus, July 20 – August 11, 2022
Courses on bachelor level:
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability
- Cultural Management, Economics of Globalization
- Global Marketing Management
- Clinical Perspectives in Physiotherapy
- Special Food Technologies
- Applied Artificial Intelligence for Non-Programmers
Course on graduate level:
- Global Healthcare Management
Students choose one course, which is then combined with classes on German language, Intercultural Competence, Facts about Germany and Osnabrück as well as city trips, company visits and cultural activities.
Students meet participants from a variety of countries and study in an intercultural environment. The subjects are taught by academics from Osnabrück and its international partner universities with plenty of professional experience.
Upon successful participation students receive a certificate of attendance and 5 ECTS credit points. The program is taught in English.
Registration: February 1 - March 31.
For detailed information please visit www.hs-osnabrueck.de/international-summer-university and take a look at a short film about our last ISU: https://youtu.be/L6nj8Azwc_4
2. Summer University Lingen (SUL)
Lingen Campus, July 10 until July 23, 2022
Global Players and Hidden Champions: Business and Technology made in Germany
The Summer University Lingen (SUL) takes a look at the backbone of Germany’s economy: family-owned medium-sized companies, the so-called German Mittelstand. The goal of the Summer University is to analyze the key success factors of the Mittelstand companies and to gain insight into their operations and management qualities. A unique feature of the SUL is the practical aspect: we will visit several medium-sized and family-owned companies. Students will attend lectures on topics such as International Management, International Marketing and Features of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
We address undergraduate as well as graduate students and offer our participants
- a small classroom and a great learning environment (max. 20 students)
- dedicated professors and staff and a great support team
- modern learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- several company visits and networking with company representatives to hear about possible job opportunities
- a safe city with very welcoming and open-minded people
- cultural activities
- 5 ECTS and a certificate of attendance
The program is taught in English. Applications can be submitted until May 1, 2022.
Please find more information on our website: www.hs-osnabrueck.de/summer-university-lingen
Please also have a look on our video of the Summer University Lingen 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW-uSlXyQ2E
Provided that the Corona situation allows courses to be held in a face-to-face setting our programmes 2022 will take place on-site and in compliance with the appropriate safety precautions regarding, for example, proof of vaccination, of recovery or of testing. For latest information please visit our program sites of International Summer University and Summer University Lingen as well as www.hs-osnabrueck.de/en/corona.