Assistant at International Relations Department of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, Barcelona
UIC Barcelona is looking for two interns, one for each of the two campuses in Barcelona and Sant Cugat for the period of one year, ideally from September 2019 to September 2020.
The main tasks of the intern will be to assist in the daily work of UIC Barcelona's International Office with the incoming and outgoing students from its 8 faculties, manage the staff mobility and help in all aspects of internationalization.
- The candidate must still be linked to a European university as Erasmus+ Training agreement will be signed
- The candidate must have a level of foreign languages as follows: English B2, Spanish B2
- The candidate must be available to work with us for 1 full academic year, starting preferably in September/October
We will provide:
- Monthly salary
- Transportation ticket to and from work
- Lunch vouchers
- Plane tickets to and from Barcelona