Planned project outputs
- A analysis of theoretical findings and of the contemporary level of economic, environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) factors, and the monitoring of Corporate Sustainability implementation in selected NACE sectors in correspondence with corporate performance – as a basis for primary research and an information package from the reporting point of view. This will be presented at the project web portal.
- A detailed analysis of the implementation of Sustainability Reporting in the selected NACE sectorand its justification (yes or no) vs. corporate performance and development sustainability, to clarify what impact its participation in the development of the company’s overall performance may have.
- A detailed analysis and categorization of contemporary characteristics of individual pillars: economic, environmental, social and corporate governance in the selected NACE sector, the method of, and conditions for, the application including benefits (also individually) in relation to the degree or the dynamics of the development with the objective of enhancing the overall corporate performance.
- The specification of possibilities for corporate performance measurements in the selected NACE sector based on an analysis of previous findings. Identification of the importance and relative roles of corporate performance indicators, i.e. KPI, Economic Performance, Environmental Performance, Social Performance, Corporate Performance.
- The construction of methods of multifactorial measurements of undertakings in selected NACE sectors for a rational albeit sophisticated use of the multifactorial metrics (with the objective of creating methodologies of change), application feedback for corrective adjustments (should any are necessary) with the objective of a further improvement in methods). The result will be a developed construction of methods of multifactor measurement of company performance in chosen economic activities through application of advanced quantitative and qualitative methods with using ICTs.
- To develop the methodology with respect to the universality of the application of the methods in practice, i.e. to produce a methodological guidebook in the selected sector that will respect the possibility for modifications and a broad spectrum of uses, will be generally valid for the commercial, institutional and state government sectors, and their outputs will have an international, e.g., comparative, importance (i.e. support to the introduction of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) to corporate practice).
- The result will be the methodology for putting the created methods into practice, which will be presented on the project web portal as independent software application. This developed methodology will be described in detail and published. It will be created a special book summarize the state-of-art in Reporting and ESG performance. Possibly, depending on the response, the basis and background may be set up for continued activities relating to and extending the project with the aim of further qualitative growth of its outputs.